* name: Legends of Amberland II: The Song of Trees
* platform: PC (very likely Nintendo Switch port as well)
* genre: western RPG, turn-based
* theme: high fantasy
* players: singleplayer
* languages: EN at launch (later DE, FR, PL and possibly more)
* final release (PC): TBA
* port release (Nintendo Switch): TBA
* base price: $19.99
* studio: Silver Lemur Games
* designer: Chris Koźmik (Krzysztof Koźmik)
Classic party-based western RPG, inspired by games from the 90s era.
Legends of Amberland II: The Song of Trees is a classic western RPG inspired by the games from the 90s like Might & Magic, Wizardry, Eye of the Beholder and the Gold Box series. Embark on a classic turn-based journey in a 90 degree rotation, first person perspective, grid movement open world with fast paced combat and fast travel via a griffins guild transport system.
You lead a party of 7 adventurers, manually assembled or pre-made, on an epic adventure to fight the evil which lurks in Amberland. It’s light, fairy tale, epic, heroic and slightly humorous. It does not take tons of hours to complete or require endless grind to progress. Basically, it’s a love letter from the 90s, the golden era of RPGs.
* First person perspective, 90 degree rotation, over grid movement (like in the 90s).
* Turn-based (both combat and exploration).
* Party-based (7 heroes, either predefined or manually assembled upon new game).
* Fast paced combat, especially blazing fast against much weaker enemies.
* Quick travel to reduce backtracking.
* Easy inventory management with separate personal equipment encumbrance system and an infinite magic bag of carrying for items not equipped at the moment.
* Open world with a big overworld to explore.
* Rich world lore (spanning between all games of the series).
The game was designed to look and feel like one of the old games while working flawlessly on modern machines, especially on very high resolutions. It has very low hardware requirements and should run flawlessly on even very old machines.
ABOUT THE RELATION TO THE PREQUEL:
The Legends of Amberland titles can be played in any order you wish. Those share the same world and lore (historical events) but each has a separate and self contained story. There might be some mild references to events in the previous titles of the series but more like a flavor so it does not hinder the ability to play those in any order.
* Email: email@example.com
* Homepage (studio): http://www.SilverLemurGames.com
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/SilverLemur
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SilverLemurGames
* YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/SilverLemur
* Homepage (game): https://www.silverlemurgames.com/legendsofamberland2/
* Trailer (PC): NA
* Steam (PC): NA
* GOG (PC): NA (possible)
* Nintendo eShop (Nintendo Switch): NA (very likely)
GoogleDrive press kit: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0ByYi8vMJIr5ldlFFQ1psaTkyWFU (screenshots, banners, logo, etc)