Version 0.15 released
Finally, newspaper is here! It popups each time there is a big world event (wars, economic crises, etc). Added bankruptcy mechanic (which can be disable via advanced options upon game start), option to retire, secretary and many smaller improvements.
– [feature] Bankruptcy (negative money) will cause a game over if not dealt with within 8 turns (can be disable via advanced options upon game start, existing saves before v0.15 have it disabled).
– [feature] Newspaper (with big events like wars, economic crises, law changes, etc).
– [feature] Added “Call your secretary” phone option (option to disable Quarterly report, etc).
– [feature] Added “Call your uncle” phone option useful when you have trouble with money, using this option reduces the final score (score is not implemented yet).
– [feature] Option to retire (phone/secretary).
– [misc] Adjusted historical events dates (takes into account quarters, not just years).
– [interface] Improved quarterly report.
– [interface] Added global economy meter to quarterly report, so it’s easier to grasp how events affect demand for cars.
– [interface] Bankruptcy warning popup.
– [interface] Beautified menu options (Gameplay, Video, Audio).
– [fix] Audio rare crash fix (crash if no headphones plugged in/turned on if headphones are the only audio device, also added a warning if no device plugged in).