Version 1.13 released
This version focused on spells balance adjustments and improving 3D perspective (by popular request “make it look more like in those old games” and making it look better on odd resolutions). In addition the first linguistic QA was completed, it’s a bit rough but like 95% of spelling mistakes should be dealt with in this version.
– [balance] Power Heal / Mass Power Heal higher efficiency and lower cost.
– [balance] Offensive spells adjusted, especially the high level ones which got cheaper.
– [balance] Rebalanced target all enemies vs single target spells.
– [balance] Cold spells rebalanced (overall those have now a bigger range of damage but slightly higher average damage than fire spells).
– [misc] 3D perspective greatly improved. Now it looks more like in the old games and overall feels more natural.
– [misc] Minimum screen resolution changed to 1280×720 (so, one more screen resolution supported).
– [misc] Spell check (all text files), first QA pass completed.
– [fix] End screen was showing an incorrect years passed count.
– [fix] In some cases the monsters damage marker disappearing too fast.