Version 1.13 released
This version includes various quality of life improvements and small fixes as reported or requested by the players. Adjusted some combat settings to make those more clear, greatly improved planets list to include additional information, new art assets, etc.
– [misc] Removed Auto Conquer option from High Command (it’s always ON now). It was a leftover from Early Access where you had alternative ways to order conquering a planet, so now such option makes no sense anymore and is just a source of confusion.
– [misc] Offensive power difference tooltip adjusted to make it more clear and introduced limits of this setting (from 25% to 500%). This should make it more clear how it works and should prevent accidentally setting numbers that would make the conquest impossible to start or succeed.
– [misc] Technical update (newest version of various libraries).
– [interface] New reports images.
– [interface] Planetary development level tooltip made more clear.
– [interface] Planets list “Non core worlds” tab (lists all imperial planets that are not core) and “Colonization” tab (lists all planets being colonized or those that have encourage colonization), also bigger font used.
– [interface] Planets list shows core/colonization status (with colors, makers if can be cored, how much it would cost to core the world, etc) also anomalies are listed similarly to rare resources.
– [fix] Research completed report not displaying properly technology effects in the tooltip.
– [fix] Spelling fixes.