Version 1.28 released
Primarily a maintenance version aimed at updating various libraries and fixing some very rare bugs. But there are some small improvements as well. Gamepad support is no longer an experimental feature and virtual keyboard (to enter text without keyboard) was improved. Some stuff was backported from the upcoming sequel, since a lot of the code is shared (for example double clicking on load/save opens or saves the file). Also usual fixes, this time for some very rare and obscure bugs you probably never encountered anyway.
– [misc] Gamepad is no longer an experimental feature (enabled by default).
– [misc] Updated third party libraries to the newest version, just to keep those updated, unlikely you would notice any change.
– [misc] Technical update (newest engine version).
– [misc] Removed Turbo mode from Video options.
– [misc] Failure to connect with platform API (like Steam/GOG) will no longer result in a warning.
– [interface] Backported some functionality from the upcoming Legends of Amberland II, Load/Save works by double clicking on the savefile from the list.
– [interface] Gamepad: Virtual Keyboard improvements.
– [fix] Various very big screen resolutions glitches (input text area too big, incorrectly clipped help text).
– [fix] Removed dev only F10 hotkey which, when pressed, messed with display.
– [fix] Potential bug when one party member was not receiving damage from poison.
– [fix] Very, very rare bug of “missing item” chest notice.