Version 1.01 released
It’s a small update containing several fixes and improvements, mostly interface related. This version is also preparing for a proper Hall of Fame which was requested by many players and should be implemented soon; in this version I cleaned up score and made it more logical and prominent.
Also, the game was renamed to Stellar Monarch 🙂 The thing is I do not play mobile games I didn’t realize “Pocket” was connected with those 🙂 Besides… when I started I planned it to be a small game, so the word Pocket was a reasonable one, but in the meantime the game have grown and turned into a complex beast. Anyway, the new name conveys what the game is about better in my opinion.
– [feature] Score multiplied by the difficulty (preparing for a proper Hall of Fame which should be implemented in the next version).
– [feature] Sociologist perk disabled for game modes where you start with some technologies researched (since it makes no sense there)
– [feature] Imperial projects grant one time +10 prestige.
– [balance] Score calculations adjusted (focuses around prestige primarily).
– [interface] Top bar icons adjusted (happiness shows an exact number, added rebel readiness icon, food moved to industry).
– [interface] Score on Empire/Victory screen.
– [interface] Fixed typos, renamed some things, removed some misleading racial descriptions.
– [fix] Various fixes.