Version 1.46 released
This update is about small finetuning or some mechanics, nothing game changing but more like making things go more smoothly, intuitive and logical. Also traditional bug fixes.
– [balance] Cities penalty made more granular (depending on how many cities are missing compared to population, before it was iterated by -10% now by -5% each step).
– [misc] When Parasites go into hibernation they will start to disband ground troops on the planets they abandon. Also they will no longer disband flotillas while those are in combat.
– [misc] Any race invading Parasites world while it’s being abandoned by the Parasites due to hibernation will get instant 100% ground invasion progress.
– [interface] Create Emperor screen now shows a clarification that the traits affects both starting officials as well as officials recruited later.
– [interface][expansion#1] Listed AE pts cost for Satellites and Terraforming in a tooltip. Also listed the number of Satellites launched and number of Terraformed planets in the galaxy.
– [fix] Governors were not prioritizing cities enough in same cases. Now they look directly at the penalty and will try to fix & prevent it.
– [fix] Some rare audience effects applied incorrectly.
– [fix] A very rare bug where stormtroopers were stuck for several turns while invading a planet at the same turn when Parasites went into hibernation and decided to abandon this particular planet (yup, pretty rare).