Version 1.23 released
This version focuses on gamepad and keyboard support improvements. Also, several spelling/localization fixes. In addition, one small adjustment, now flags for castles and forts on the minimap are identical to those shown on the 3D view.
– [gfx] Minimap shows proper flags colors for all castles and forts.
– [interface] Added gamepad section to Options/Controls (now there are separate Keyboard and Gamepad controls screens).
– [interface] Option/Controls an option to swap strafe and left/right movement gamepad mappings.
– [interface] Scroller can now also be operated via all up/down movement keys (not just up/down arrows but all remapped movement keys whatever your current mapping might be).
– [interface] Scrolling on Quests screen available via gamepad.
– [interface] Hint Cursor: Tooltips on Quest screen now available by holding CTRL (keyboard) or RT (gamepad).
– [interface] Hint Cursor: Tooltips on Achievements screen now available by holding CTRL (keyboard) or RT (gamepad).
– [interface] Gamepad hints for Stats/Inventory/Quests/Achievements buttons (displayed when holding RT button).
– [interface] Notification popup if you play with a gamepad connected (only if gamepad is enabled via experimental features).
– [interface] Map now properly shows names of locations when using gamepad.
– [fix] Localization not displayed for Teleport events.
– [fix] Localization missing in one part of the Magic efficiency tooltip.
– [fix] Localization DE (two tiny fixes).
– [fix] Fixed spelling of Necklace of Paralysis and Brothers of the Knife plaque missing one word.
Note: Nintendo Switch version will be updated to v1.23 within a few hours.